Memory Management Software for Yaesu FT-817, FT-847, FT-857 and FT-897
Activation keys will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours
- Support for the FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D
- Manage the radio's standard memories
- Export/Import the memories in CSV file format, These can be exchanged both ways using the author's other software for: VX-3, VX-8, VX-110, VX-150, VX-170, VX-177, FT-60, FT-270, FT-1802, FT-1900, FT-2800, FT-2900, FT-7800, FT-7900, FT-8800, FT-8900 and VR-5000 radios.
- Import frequencies from various Kenwood VHF/UHF rigs - TH-G71, TH-D7A, TH-D7A(G), TM-D700, TH F6/F7, TM-G707 and TM-V7A/E
- Import ARRL TravelPlus Repeater Frequencies
- Import/Export Jim Mitchell's VX-5, VX-6 and VX-7 Commander .CSV format files
- A large resizable memory grid with sorting and editing capabilities
- COM1 - 32 user selectable
The program can be used to keep a backup of the memories and all of the radio's settings which can be reloaded in the event of a radio reset being required.
This Software is provided as a digital download, and required activation keys which will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours.
Please note that software will be registered in your name therefore there is no return and refund for this product.